Do you know how to whiten underarms? Discover the best methods you can use to whiten your underarms fast, instantly or just overnight. Explore effective treatments and home remedies for your dark underarms, including the best products. We have also inserted excellent informative before and after under arm whitening pictures. Read on to get all the details you are looking for.
Summary of Page Contents
- Best Home Remedies for Dark Underarms
- 1. How to Whiten Underarms Using Potato
- How to Whiten Underarms with Activated Charcoal
- How to Whiten Underarms Using Calamansi
- How to Whiten Underarms Using Baking Soda
- Underarm Whitening Treatment
- Best Underarm Whitening Products
- How to Whiten Underarms Fast and Effective
- How to Whiten Underarms Instantly
- How to Whiten Underarms Overnight
- How to Whiten Underarms In One Week
- Before and After Under Arms Whitening Pictures
- Our References and Sources
Best Home Remedies for Dark Underarms
Dark underarms region is not a disease or even a medical condition. Underarms discoloration can be said to be the skin’s response to exposure to some of the elements which are similar to suntan brought about by exposure to sun’s ultraviolet rays.
Here are the top ways on how to whiten underarms.
1. How to Whiten Underarms Using Potato
The mild acidic property that is available in potatoes is a good natural bleaching agent. Unlike all other strong bleaching agents, it will not lead to a serious skin irritation.
- Simply rub a slice of potato on your underarms slowly.
- You can as well grate it and apply the juice to the area, allow it to dry for a period of about 20 minutes and then wash it off using lukewarm water.
Use either of the remedies twice daily for faster results.
2. How to Whiten Underarms Using Cucumber
Cucumber contains natural bleaching properties to also assist lighten all the discolored skin.
- Simply rub a slice on your underarms or even grate it and apply the juice under your arms. Do the process at least twice daily until satisfied with results.
- Another option is extracting the juice and mixing it with some amount of turmeric powder as well as the lemon juice. Apply the paste on affected area. Leave it on for a period of about 30 minutes, and then wash it off using warm water. Repeat the process once daily for best results.
3. How to Whiten Underarms Using Lemon
Lemon is a natural bleach and a very powerful antibacterial and an antiseptic agent. This the reason as to why lemon is normally used in the treatment of several skin-related ailments which includes underarms discoloration. Lemon is able to dry out your skin, so ensure to use a moisturizer after using the remedies if needed.
- To get rid of the dead skin cells and lighten your underarms, rub a piece on the skin for 10 minutes.
- Leave the juice on your skin for a period of about 15 minutes and then wash the skin part thoroughly.
- For better results, you can sprinkle some amount of sugar on a lemon wedge and then use it. Do the process a few more times a week.
4. How to whiten Underarms Using Baking Soda
Baking soda is able to be used to make an exfoliating scrub so as to do away with dark underarms. This can assist to get rid of the dead skin cells, which is the main reason behind dark underarms. It will also sist to unclog skin pores.
- Mix some amount of baking soda and water to make a very thick paste.
- Use the paste to scrub the underarms.
- Wash it off thoroughly and then pat dry the area thoroughly.
- Repeat the process a few times a week.
You may as well use a light dusting of equal amounts of baking soda and cornstarch so as to neutralize the body odor.
5. How to Whiten Underarms Using Orange Peel
Orange peels are able to be used in the lightening of the skin under your arms, due to their skin lightening and exfoliating properties.
- Put some amount of orange peels in sun for a few days until they dry out fully.
- Grind the peels into powder.
- Mix about three teaspoons of the peels with enough amount of rose water and milk so as to make a thick paste.
- Gently scrub your underarms using and then leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Finally, wash the area using lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process at least three times in a week.
6. How to Whiten Underarms Using Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a perfect option to do away with dark underarms. Coconut oil has vitamin E that is able to assist lighten underarms. It will also work as a perfect natural deodorant.
- Massage the dark underarms using coconut oil.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes.
- Wash it off using lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process three times daily until the desired results are
How to Whiten Underarms with Activated Charcoal
In a similar way that you can be able to use pure coconut oil with a damp cloth as a cleanser and a makeup remover, adding some amount of charcoal to the mix implies that you’ll get extra purification properties and lightweight hydration from the oil.
- Blend the oil with the charcoal until it’s a paste, then store it for later use.
- Scoop out a small amount of the formula from the jar
- Rub it in circular motions all over your underarms.
- Use a muslin cloth that is dampened with warm water so as to scrub it off for a smooth and clarified skin.
Charcoal is one of the featured ingredients in Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser, which is a super refreshing self-warming formula.
How to Whiten Underarms Using Calamansi
Calamansi or also known as the Citrfortunella microcarpa, is a citrus fruit that is closely related to Mandarin orange and Sweet orange. Most of the soaps are made using calamansi as an active ingredient in them for whitening and toning of the skin, but, the raw fruit is able to be used for the similar process. The process of how to whiten underarms using calamansi is as follows;
- Place three pieces of the calamansi fruit into a blender and then blend them into a puree. Ensure that the fruit has been fully blended.
- Get rid of the fruit from the blender and then place it onto a very soft towel, fold it over. Pat the towel until the juices have saturated it. You can as well apply the pureed fruit directly to skin, but, using a saturated towel is best to avoid having a mess.
- Rub the saturated towel on the discolored underarms, usually the knees and the armpits, but it can as well be used to whitening of the face.
- Repeat the process at least once in a day for 1 week. You should notice that the skin becomes whiter and clearer after 1 week of application.
How to Whiten Underarms Using Baking Soda
Listed below are some of the home remedies of how to whiten underarms using baking soda. These will help you in achieving whiter, softer and shinier underarms in a short time.
1. How to whiten underarms using Baking Soda
This combination not only gets rid of the dark discoloration under arms but also treats any rashes that are in underarm.
- Mix about 3 tablespoons of the baking soda with some drops of water so as to make a very thick paste.
- Apply the paste on underarms and then gently massage it in a circular pattern for some minutes.
- Let it rest for a period of about 25 minutes and rinse off using lukewarm water.
- Repeat the method for at least 5 times in a week so as to achieve the much-needed
- Alternatively, use some amount of rose water instead of the plain water.
2. Baking Soda with Gram flour and Curd
- Mix the soda, gram lemon juice so as to make a thick paste
- Use it on dark underarms and massage for about 10 minutes.
- Let it dry for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the skin using lukewarm water and then pat it dry.
- Follow the process at least 3 times a week so as to achieve needed results.
3. Baking Soda with Vinegar
- Mix baking soda and some amount of vinegar so as to make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on your dark underarms.
- After about 20 minutes, rinse it off using water.
- Or you can use some amount of apple cider vinegar instead of the white vinegar.
- Apply this about 3 times a day after bath so as to whiten the dark underarms.
4. Baking Soda with Lemon
- Make some paste of 15 grams of baking soda with some amount of half lemon juice.
- Apply the paste on dark underarms and then gently massage for about 15 minutes.
- Let it dry and then rinse it off using lukewarm water
- Follow the process for at least 3 times in a week.
5. Baking Soda with Lemon and Hydrogen Peroxide
- Combine 1/4 cup of baking soda, 1/8 cup of hydrogen peroxide and some juice of half lemon.
- Mix well and use the mixture under arms.
- Gently massage for some minutes and rinse off using lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process once in 3 days
Underarm Whitening Treatment
There are several treatments that can be used to whiten underarms, which includes the below;
The new CollaWhite Facial provides you with a firmer, even toned, and smoother skin. This skin station exclusive contains in its finale an infusion of the CollaWhite Serum, which is a potent blend of natural ingredients that are designed to boost production of collagen and lighten of all the skin discolorations.
2. MaxiLight Facial
This signature infusion of the pure MaxiLight Whitening Essence from the wheat extract, which is clinically proven safe and more effective than use of the kojic acid. It also includes soothing European facial massage and an extraction.
3. Intensive Underarm Whitening
This particular process combines the benefits of exfoliation by use of the Glycolic Acid, Diamond Peel, and pure MaxiLight Whitening Essence that is derived from wheat extract and Crystal Collagen Mask. For better results, the treatment is supposed to be done every 3 weeks.
4. Intensive Underarm Whitening
It whitens the underarm area through superficial exfoliation using Glycolic acid the Diamond Peel. Another product which may be used is some infusion of the pure MaxiLight Whitening Essence which is derived from wheat extract.
5. Glutathione IV with Vitamin C
This gets rid of the free radicals, which increase the rate of aging. Also it boosts the immune system and protects tissues and the organs. Furthermore, it assists to even out complexion.
Best Underarm Whitening Products
All underarm whitening creams are very safe. Usually, they work by brightening the discolorations that are on the surface of the underarms. However, it may treat other areas of the body. But, some underarm whitening products work better than others. So, any person who wants to treat the darkness and the discoloration under their arms should consider the underarm whitening creams below before obtaining some.
1. Belo Whitening Cream
It contains several benefits. The manufacturer says that, in just 20 days, customers see a noticeable difference in skin tone of their dark underarms. This special cream is hypoallergenic and thus does not irritate even the most of the sensitive skin. Just use it to areas that you want to treat as directed and make sure to work the cream well into the skin.
2. Meladerm whitening cream
It is also a great treatment for any part of your skin which has discoloration. It is free of hydroquinone and paraben. Aside from clearing up the dark spots under arms, this particular cream can assist to get rid of the age spots, and old scars and is also effective for both women and men.
3. Secret Bright
It comes in a 3 oz. bottle, and is very safe to use on discolored underarms and many other areas of the body. This underarm whitening treatment does not have hydroquinone, and it usually brightens up any kind of discolorations. Additionally, the manufacturer also states that users should get results within three weeks of using the cream at home.
4. Xtreme Brite Brightening Gel
Like many of these creams, Xtreme Brite Brightening Gel is very much capable of whitening the underarms and several other areas of the body. It also gets rid of the blackheads and the cosmetic acne. A single tube of the gel is usually inexpensive, so it is worth trying out for people who have not yet tried to treat underarm discoloration so as to reveal a more natural-looking skin tone.
5. Authentic Relumins Underarm & Inner Thigh Cream
This particular cream is very much easy to apply and makes use of an intensified whitening technique and the micro-gel technology which allows for high levels of absorption to do away with the dark colored areas. The manufacturer claims that the cream does a lot of wonders for underarms, inner thighs, knees, and several other areas of the body. Better still, the formula is also derived from the botanical sources, thus making it one of the safest whiteners to work with.
How to Whiten Underarms Fast and Effective
Dark coloration of skin in the underarms region is not a disease or medical condition.
The causes of dark underarms are shaving, use of chemicals laden hair removal creams, buildup of the dead skin cells, poor ventilation in armpits region, and the regular use of alcohol based deodorants and the antiperspirants.
But there are several ways that can be used to whiten the dark underarms fast and very effective.
1. How to Whiten Underarms with Potato
Potato contains very mild acidic properties which act as a natural bleaching agent.
Unlike the use of lemon which works as a very strong natural bleaching agent and is able to irritate the skin, the potato does not in any way irritate the skin. Because of its mild nature, it is also possible to apply it on the sensitive skin.
- Take a slice of a potato and then rub it on your dark underarms for 10 minutes, and then rinse it off using lukewarm water.
- Alternatively, you may as well also grate a potato and then squeeze out the juice. Use the juice over the underarms, using the fingers or even a cotton ball. Let it sit there for about 15 minutes, and then wash it off using lukewarm water.
- Apply either of the home remedies at least twice a day for faster results to see the underarm skin being lightened.
2. How to Whiten Underarms Using Lemon – Underarms Lightener
Lemon also acts as a natural bleaching agent and thus contains very powerful antibacterial as well as antiseptic properties. Due to its natural cleanser properties, most of the restaurants use it in washing bowls with some amount of warm water. Its acidic properties assist to effectively not only lightening of the skin but also in exfoliating of the dead skin cells.
- To do away with dead skin cells and dark armpits, rub a lemon slice on skin for 10 minutes before a bath. For a powerful exfoliation, sprinkle some amount of sugar on lemon wedge and use it.
- Another option is adding a pinch of turmeric powder, plain yogurt to lemon juice so as to make a thick paste and then rub it gently into skin on the dark underarms. Leave it on for about 15 minutes, and then wash it off using lukewarm water. Apply the remedy 5 times a week.
- Lemon juice can dry out the skin. If you are using the remedies with the lemon juice regularly, then apply a moisturizer after using such remedies if required.
3. How to Whiten Underarms Using Cucumber – A Skin Lightener to Reduce Dark Underarms
Cucumber is a natural ingredient which contains skin lightening properties. Simply you rub a slice over your dark underarms or even grate it and apply the juice on your underarms. Apply the remedy twice a day regularly so as to see positive results in a few days.
How to Whiten Underarms Instantly
You will start seeing the results in just a single night. Although the remedies might take some amount of time to give ideal results, some of the ingredients that are used such as lemon can start indicating immediate results.
1. How to Whiten Underarms Using Lemon
Lemon is a natural bleaching agent which lightens the dark spots, whitens the skin and gets rid of the dead skin cells. If you want to get white underarms at the earliest, massage your armpits using lemon juice. You can also make use of a slice of freshly cut lemon.
2. How to Whiten Underarms Using Sugar
Exfoliating is one of the home remedies to do away with dark underarms. Exfoliation gets rid of the dead skin cells and whitens the underarms. Use sugar with some amount of water and then scrub so as to lighten dark armpits naturally.
3. How to Whiten Underarms Using Baking Soda
You can either use the baking powder to give the light appearance or even massage with it and some water paste. Massage the dark underarms with the paste to do away with the dark armpits. You can also add rosewater to obtain better results.
4. How to Whiten Underarms Using Milk:
You can either massage the dark underarms with some amount of milk or even mix it with the saffron. This home remedy usually lightens the dark armpits naturally and can as well soften it.
How to Whiten Underarms Overnight
Through which you are able to regain the natural color of armpits and enjoy wearing of the sleeveless, swimsuits and the spaghetti. There are no side effects while using the homemade remedies. So, be ready to try them as they provide highlights on how to lighten underarms fast at home.
1. Use of Lemon to lighten Dark Underarms
Lemon is a citrus fruit that assists in removal of dead skin cells and is able to lighten the areas. You are required to cut lemon into half and then rub against the armpits for 10 minutes, wash it using cold water. But you should also remember that clear armpits sometimes leads to irritation with lemon. After using lemon on skin you should avoid going to the sun as it will lead to more darkening of skin.
2. Use of the Natural Oils
You may as well massage your armpits with the natural oil such as the olive oil for the lightening of armpits. You can use the oil twice in a day. You can as well use cotton balls for application of oil on underarms. This will assist in getting rid of dark underarms.
3. Use of Yogurt
Yogurt can be used to do away with dark underarms fast. You can mix plain yogurt with four teaspoons of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of the lemon juice. Apply the paste on armpits and leave for 30 minutes. Now you can wash it using warm water.
How to Whiten Underarms In One Week
To lighten your dark armpits, you require some immediate remedy. Here are the best natural remedies that can be used to lighten your dark underarms in 1 week.
1. Using Lemon Scrub
Lemon contains several beauty benefits. Lemon is a natural bleaching agent which lightens the dark spots, lightens the skin and gets rid of the dead skin cells. If you want to have light underarms at the earliest, just massage the armpits using lemon juice.
You can either make use of a slice of freshly cut lemon or even apply lemon juice. Apply lemon every day before taking a bath. Avoid using deodorant for few days. To get rid of the body odor, mix some amount of baking soda with the water. Wash your underarms with the solution so as to avoid body odor.
2. Using a Potato
Potato is a bleaching agent which whitens the dark skin. Instead of going for the chemical based bleach products, just use a slice of potato on underarms and massage for 5 minutes.
Do the process two times regularly to lighten dark underarms in 7 days. You can as well grate the potato and use the juice.
Before and After Under Arms Whitening Pictures
Here are some of the picture before and after underarm whitening:
Our References and Sources
- Lighten Dark Underarms In Just 7 Days: http://www.boldsky.com/beauty/skin-care/2012/lighten-dark-underarms-in-7-days-031842.html
- How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms: http://www.top10homeremedies.com/how-to/how-to-get-rid-of-dark-underarms.html
- How to Use Activated Charcoal in Your Beauty Routine: http://stylecaster.com/beauty/best-mousse-for-all-hair-types/slide1
- How to Use Calamansi for Whitening: https://www.leaf.tv/articles/how-to-use-calamansi-for-whitening/
- How To Lighten Dark Underarms With Baking Soda: http://homeremediesforlife.com/baking-soda-for-dark-underarms/
- Whitening Treatments: http://www.skinstation.ph/services/whitening-treatments/
- Top 10 Underarm Whitening Creams: http://www.ebay.com/gds/Top-10-Underarm-Whitening-Creams-/10000000204976174/g.html
- How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Fast: http://naturalbeautytips.co/how-to-get-rid-of-dark-underarms-fast/