How do you get rid of a hickey fast? There are several treatments and home remedies you can use to get rid of hickeys quickly. You can choose one that suits your situation. Apparently, most of the ways can clear the hickey overnight or after a few days depending on its severity. But still, there are ways and tricks you can use to deal with a hickey instantly, a few seconds, minutes or in hours.
Summary of Page Contents
- Why Would You Need to Get Rid of a Hickey?
- How to Get Rid of a Hickey Fast With a Worm or Cold Compress
- How to Get Rid of a Hickey Quickly by Massaging It with Various Objects
- How to Get Rid of a Hickory Fast Using Various Minerals Substances
- How to Get Rid of a Hickory Fast Using Various Herbal or Other Remedies
- How to Get Rid of a Hickey Quickly Using Other Effective Home Remedies
- What if You Can’t Get Rid of The Hickey?
- Sources and References
Why Would You Need to Get Rid of a Hickey?
A hickey, which is also known as hickie or a love bite a kiss mark, is a bruise that arises from aggressive kissing or gentle love bite. This causes capillaries just beneath the skin rupture, making blood to flow into the surrounding tissues. When the accumulated blood clots usually appear as a reddish and later purple patch, which is the hickey.
Often, having a hickey on your neck, face, cheek or any other open area on your body causes unnecessary attention or curious excitement from your friends, parents or any people around you. Understandably, this might elicit giggling and gossip at your expense.
There are people who enjoy having a hickey. However, many people find having it rather annoying and embarrassing because it touches on the sensitive matters of love romance. Also, a hickey may hurt and there are claims that it is dangerous as it can kill you.
So what do you do with the hickey? Your day to day activities have to continue. Apparently, you cannot avoid people, especially your friends or parents. Look for a way of getting rid of the hickey fast and set yourself free from undesirable attention. Probably, different people will find different methods suitable for them, depending on the location of the hickey, the severity of the hickey or the availability of the agents to be used.
How to Get Rid of a Hickey Fast With a Worm or Cold Compress
1. Cold Compress (ice)
If you want to get rid of a hickey fast, use ice cubes to get a cold compress on the hickey. Cold compress can remove your hickey in a night if it is not a severe one. The results are even much better if the procedure is applied immediately you get the hickey.
- Put some ice cubes in a thin plastic container
- Gently apply a cold compress to the hickey for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the cold compress for some minutes.
- Do this several times in a day for about 2 to three days
Note: Instead of a plastic container, you could wrap the ice cubes in a piece of cotton material or your towel. You should cover the ice cubes with something as they may cut your skin if applied directly onto it. Do not apply the cold compress on in case the hickey is on organs, as they may be damaged.
2. Warm Compress
This method is used to get rid of a hickey that has lasted for at least 2 days (48 hours). By this time, damaged vessels have healed. The redness is the blood that has pooled under your skin. This blood is gradually scattered and reabsorbed into the body. Massaging the affected area with warm water facilitates more blood flow into the area. This disperses the collected blood rapidly, making the hickey fade away faster.
Caution: You should not use warm compress before 48 hours elapse since getting the hickey. Unfortunately, this will only worsen the hickey. The damaged vessels might not have healed properly. Consequently, increasing blood flow in the affected area would only mean more blood flowing out of the burst capillaries, making the hickey more serious and conspicuous.
- Place a piece of cotton ball in hot water for a while.
- Remove the cotton ball from the hot water
- Let it cool to just a temperature that your skin can withstand
- Place the cotton ball on the hickey for about 10 minutes. Meantime, may rub it on the hickey in circular
- Repeat this procedure several times in a day for about two day
Note: You may use a small towel instead of a cotton ball in case you do not have one
How to Get Rid of a Hickey Quickly by Massaging It with Various Objects
3. Finger Massage
You can get rid of love bites overnight by massaging it with your finger. This method is indeed very convenient because it does not require any piece of equipment. Furthermore, you are able to apply the method immediately you get the hickey without having to look for some equipment to use. This is particularly important because the earlier you treat the hickey, the better the results.
Massaging a hickey helps disintegrates blood clots to decrease its appearance. Also, it increases blood circulation in the affected area. This speeds up the healing process.
- Place your thumb at the center of the hickey.
- Apply some pressure on it as you slowly drag it towards the outer edges of the hickey.
- Repeat many times the whole day.
Note: You could also massage by rubbing your two fingers in a circular motion over the hickey. Rub them in one direction and then the opposite direction after a minute or two.
You need a new toothbrush with stiff bristles to use this method. The use of a tooth brush is basically a massaging technique. However, it is a little different because the brush bristles have a slightly different massaging effect.
The massaging from the toothbrush helps to stimulate blood circulation and hence fade it away. The redness and swelling may at first spread but will certainly die out after about 15 minutes.
- Use a new toothbrush to gently brush the hickey and the surrounding area
- You may apply a cold compress to the area thereafter
- Repeat the procedure if the hickey does not heal on the first attempt.
Note: Depending on the severity of your hickey, this method may work at the first attempt or just cause the discoloration to spread a little. If you are lucky, it will help you get rid of a hickey fast.
5. Tea bags
Tea bags are a common and effective way to get rid of a hickey. You can use it black or green.
- Warm the tea bag in hot water for about five minutes
- Remove it from the water and let it cool a bit – just enough for your bare skin to withstand the heat from it.
- Place it over the hickey
- Let it remain there for some time
- Remove it once its warmth can no longer be felt on the skin
- Repeat this procedure two times a day until the hickey disappears
This method works best if your hickey is on the forehead as the compress is more effective for your skin there. The hot compress helps improve blood circulation, while the tea helps speed up the healing of damaged skin cells and blood vessels.
6. Coin (Penny)
A coin may be specially used to give a massaging effect to a hickey. This results in the disintegration and dispersion of the coagulated blood under the hickey. As a result, the appearance of the hickey fast fades significantly.
This method of using a coin to get rid of a hickey may be slightly painful because of the way it is carried out. However, it is relatively more effective than other similar methods.
To make the procedure less painful, first, make the hickey area numb with ice cube. Wrap the ice cube in a piece of cotton fabric and press it on the hickey for about 10 minutes. Pat the hickey dry and follow the procedure below. Note that you can always start by making the hickey are numb this way for any other procedure that you may find painful.
- Stretch the area of the skin that is affected by the hickey.
- Hold a coin at an angle.
- Gently scratch the affected area with the ridge of the coin outwardly repeatedly.
- Continue scratching for about 5 minutes
- Repeat this procedure three times a day at equal intervals for about 2 days or until the hickey to fade away significantly or completely.
Note: You need to scratch strongly enough to get results. However, do not apply too much pressure on the coin as you scratch. This may cause injuries to your skin and cause more leakage of the blood from the capillaries to the tissues under the skin.
You may find using an ice cube to give a cold massage too cold for your skin. Instead of using ice, you can use ice-frozen spoon to get the same results. The advantage of a spoon over ice cubes is that it is not too cold. Besides, it does not wet your skin with water as ice cubes would. Hence, a cold spoon is more convenient to use than ice cubes.
- Put the spoon in ice cold water for about 5 minutes to make it very cold
- Remove the spoon from the water and pat it dry with a towel
- Use the bulged side of the spoon to gently rub the hickey sideways
- Continue rubbing the hickey for about 5 minutes
- Repeat the procedure in about three times a day for about two days or until the hickey disappears considerably.
This method is more or less the same as warm compress. In this method, a hot water bottle is rolled on the hickey several times. The rolling of the bottle produces a warm massaging effect. This helps disperse the clotted blood and increase blood circulation in the area. Hence the redness of the will disappear faster.
Precaution: Make sure that the bottle is not too hot to burn you and worsen the situation.
- Add hot water to a glass bottle and replace the bottle top
- Roll the hot water bottle on the hickey area of for 10-20 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure thrice a day for about two days.
If you don’t know how to get rid of a hickey with chapstick, learn it here. Use of a chapstick is a method that actually works. With this method, you can get rid of the hickey in a day or two days.
- Take the cap off of the Chapstick. The cap is what you shall use to treat the hickey.
- Put the cap right on the hickey and press hard on the cap. Do not apply too much pressure to worsen the situation.
- Twist the cap such that your skin goes around You can twist to half or one turn.
- Hold it in position for ten to twenty seconds and then release. Repeat this procedure many times for about ten minutes.
10. Lipstick Cap or Pen Cap
You can also use a lipstick cap, pen cap or any small cylindrical object to massage the hickey out of your skin. This method makes blood clot scatter quickly. It also increases circulation around the hickey. This makes the hickey to disappear from your skin faster.
- Get a lipstick cap, pen cap, or any suitable small cylindrical object.
- Press the cap on the hickey as you twist it such that your roll on it
- Hold it in this position for about 10 minutes before releasing it
- Repeat this procedure two to three times.
Note: Make sure you don’t hurt yourself with too much pressure on the lipstick or pen cap.
Another excellent way to get rid of a hickey fast is to rub it with a comp of hair brush. This breaks down the clotted blood in the hickey. Besides, the rubbing pushes the blood away from the hickey, Making if fade away fast.
- Rub the bristles of the comp on the hickey firmly but not too much to break the skin.
- Continue rubbing the hickey in sideway motion for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Do this a number of times at intervals of about 3 hours in a day
- You may need to repeat the procedure for 2 or 3 days for the hickey to disappear completely.
Note: You may need to make the hickey are numb with an ice cube first before the procedure if you find it painful.
Use an eraser also works well. An eraser is preferred to use of other items such as a coin, a comp or a scratch card because it is much less painful. So, use an eraser if you think that the other items will be too painful for you. Basically, an eraser does the same job as the other items but it is much gentler. Besides, you are unlikely to hurt yourself, given the elastic and soft nature of an eraser.
- Put one end of the eraser on your hickey
- Firmly rub it on the hickey continuously in circular motion
- Continue rubbing for about 5 to 10 minutes
- Repeat this procedure severally within a day.
A battery or a dry cell can is also used to get rid of a hickey. Although the hickey may not immediately heal completely, it will fade away and disappear faster. For best results, follow the following steps.
- Get a dry cell. The average one (AA size). The bigger sizes may also be used although they may be difficult to handle.
- Determine the negative end. It is the flat end usually with a small dent at the center.
- Hold the battery by its middle without touching the positive end.
- Stretch you’re the hickey area with the other hand and rub it firmly in a circular motion.
- Continue rubbing for about 5 to 10 minutes or until the area begins to turn pinkish.
- Stop and wait for a few minutes for the pink color to disappear. The hickey will have faded significantly.
- You may repeat the whole procedure twice a day for about two days to have the hickey disappear completely.
14. Credit Card?
A credit card or scratch card may be used to remove a hickey. This method would be ideal if you were in a place and you would like to get home without the hickey. Probably, you fear that your wife or your husband may want an explanation for the hickey. Unfortunately, the only item that can be used to remove the hickey with you have is a scratch card. Use the scratch card.
- Hold the credit at an angle with one hand
- Stretch the hickey skin with the other hand
- Firmly scratch the hickey from the center outwardly with the edge of the credit card
- Continue scratching this way for about 5 to 10 minutes or a bit more minutes
Caution: Do not scratch too firmly as to break the skin and make the hickey worse.
The hickey will fade away significantly fade away. The scratching disintegrates the blood clot under the skin. Furthermore. Scratching outwardly drives some of the blood away from the hickey, making it fade.
How to Get Rid of a Hickory Fast Using Various Minerals Substances
15. Sunbath (Solarium)
Go to solarium or to the beach for a sunbath. The color of your skin will become the same everywhere. It is a good way of removing your hickey.
As your hickey heals, it produces a yellow substance called bilirubin as a result of the breakdown of hemoglobin in the clotted blood under your skin. Bilirubin may make your hickey seem to turn yellow before it heals completely. But when exposed to the sun, the ultra violet rays from the sun quickly break down the bilirubin. As a result, your hickey will fade away faster.
However, note that going to solarium may be a bit costly. Similarly, going to a beach for sunbath may expose your hickey to all the people you find there. So try to be all alone at the beach to keep your hickey secret.
16. White Toothpaste
White tooth paste may work well to remove your hickey. The result will be stunning if the procedure is done as soon as you get the hickey.
- Smear a layer of white tooth paste on the affected skin.
- Wait until prickling stops.
- Remove the toothpaste with a sponge soaked in warm water.
- Repeat the procedure after one day if the hickey does not disappear on the first attempt.
Note: Use white toothpaste only. Do not leave it on your skin for long as it may dehydrate your skin.
17. Vitamin C
Vitamin C assists in the repair of body tissues. It, therefore, comes handy in treating hickeys since they are caused by damaged tissues. You can use vitamin C supplements or get them from fruits or vegetables.
If you decide to use vitamin C supplements, purchase them and use them according to the instructions given. On the other hand, if you decide to get them from fruits and vegetables, eat plenty of them. The fruits which are highly recommended for vitamin C include fresh oranges, raw tomatoes and cantaloupe (sweet melon). However, green or red pepper may also serve the same purpose.
18. Vitamin K
Vitamin K is well known to function as an anticoagulant i.e. it prevents blood clots. It can, therefore, be very instrumental in treating hickeys and bruises. You may use any of the approaches listed below:
- Apply vitamin K rich lotion or cream to the hickey and the surrounding areas. For effective results, the application should be done two to three times a day.
- Use vitamin K supplements to speed up the healing of the hickey.
- Consume more foods rich in vitamin K especially dark green leafy vegetable e.g. kale, spinach mastered greens, beet greens, Swiss chard and turnip greens
Take 50-100 mg daily diminish your hickey. Zinc is helpful in maintaining healthy tissues. Do not take this high dose for more than two weeks without medical supervision. , and a deficiency can lead to bruising.
Only use weak iodine solution. Soak a piece of cotton wool in the solution and apply it on the hickey. Besides making the hickey vanish much faster, iodine helps conceal it and make it less obvious as it gets treated.
21. Baking Soda (Baking Powder)
Baking Powder contains baking soda and other substances. Instead of using pure baking soda, you could also use baking powder. Baking powder is a good remedy to your hickey when the hickey is still fresh.
- Dissolve as much of the baking soda in a little water. The solution will look like sour milk.
- Add a little common salt to the resulting solution
- Apply the creamy solution to the hickey.
- Wait for about 10 minutes before you wash it off.
- Repeat this process especially every early in the morning and at bed time for about 3 to 4 days
Note: Make sure that you mix soda with pure water. In case the water happens to contain other substances, it may react with soda to produce what may be harmful to your skin. This will produce counter-productive results.
Alcohol may be the right agent to get rid of your hickey. Actually, it has cooling and soothing properties that help heal the hickey fast. Besides, it is a good disinfectant, the more reason it works best. To remove a hickey with this method, you need a cotton ball and the alcohol itself.
- Apply the alcohol to the affected area using a cotton ball.
- Massage the area for some time to ease the discomfort.
- Repeat the procedure many times a day for one to two days
Note: Since alcohol may dry your skin, apply some lotion on the area to moisturize it.
There are various medications that can help relieve the pain of a hickey and speed up the disappearance of a hickey.
Aspirin: Aspirin is widely used to relieve pain. However, it can also be used increase blood circulation and help make hickeys disappear faster. Aspirin thins blood, improving circulation in the body. Use aspirin twelve to twenty-four hours after getting the hickey.
Excedrin: Excedrin is an OTC that contains Aspirin, Caffeine, and Acetaminophen. Acetaminophen helps relieve the pain if your hickey is a serious one. On the other hand, aspirin and caffeine help to thin blood and increase circulation, hence help quicken healing the hickey faster
How to Get Rid of a Hickory Fast Using Various Herbal or Other Remedies
Do you want to remove your hickey quickly? Peppermint promotes blood circulation and helps repair damaged capillary vessels in the body. Hence it is a very effective agent for treating hickeys fast. It works best if used soon after getting the hickey. Use any of the two procedures outlined below:
- Gently apply a little peppermint to the affected area. You should not use peppermint more than once in a day as it may irritate your skin. Note that there may be a tingling feeling after applying peppermint but this should not be a cause for worry as it will fade away after some time.
- In case you do not have peppermint, you can use peppermint-based toothpaste. Gently apply the layer of paste on the affected area and leave it there for some time. Wipe off the paste with a piece of cloth soaked in warm water as soon as the tingling stops. Use this method only once per day to avoid irritating your skin
25. Cabbage Leaves
To begin with, cabbage leaves may help a lot in reducing the conspicuousness of a hickey. Besides, they may assist in making it heal faster. Also, cabbage contains minerals and vitamins, which may help reduce swelling in the affected area.
- Soften cabbage leaves by placing them in water for sometime
- Apply them to them on the hickey.
- Leave the cabbage leaves on the hickey for at least an hour.
- You may need to repeat this process for better results.
- To increase the healing speed, apply and leave the cabbage leaves on the affected area overnight.
- Instead of softened cabbage leaves, you may extract cabbage juice from the leaves and make a paste out of it. Apply the paste and allow it to dry on the area affected by the hickey before washing it away.
This is a very easy method of removing a hickey. Just make a poultice of mustard. Spread it on a piece of cloth. Cover the hickey with the piece of cloth such that the poultice is applied to the hickey.
Mustard will help draw blood clot away from the hickey and hence improve blood circulation in the affected area. As a result, the bruise will die away and disappear. Furthermore, mastered helps relieves pain and swelling.
27. Apple Vinegar
Not so many people are aware of the use of apple vinegar to alleviate infection, swelling, and bruises. Soak a compressor a cotton pad in vinegar. Gently massage the affected part of the skin with the compress to the bruise to relieve pain and swelling and fade it away. Note: Avoid getting vinegar in your eyes.
28. Banana Peel
The soothing and cooling properties which banana peels have can help heal your hickey fast. Follow the following procedure to eliminate the hickey with a banana peel.
- Cut a fresh piece of a ripe banana peel such that it is roughly same size as your hickey.
- Cover the hickey with the inside of the peel for about 10 to 30 minutes.
- Repeat this two to three times per day to fade away the hickey
29. Oranges or Orange peels
Orange juice is very rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C helps synthesize collagen and other substances which strengthen skin and blood vessels. This enables fast and easy healing of bruises. Besides, Vitamin C has skin lightening properties which can help fade away the hickey faster. If used timely, oranges can eliminate hickeys quickly. To get the best results use any of the following approaches:
- Drink fresh orange juice immediately you get or notice a hickey to speed the healing process.
- Instead of drinking the juice, cut an orange and apply the cut surface directly onto the affected area.
This is rather a spectacular home remedy for a hickey, owing to its delicious nature. A pineapple contains a crucial enzyme called bromelain which is great in dissolving blood clots. It also alleviates pain and swelling. This enzyme is often used by doctors to treat bruises and injuries to the skin. It speeds up the process of fading away hickeys by breaking down blood protein coagulate that forms it.
- Cut a piece of fresh pineapple.
- Massage it of pineapple gently into the hickey for a few minutes.
- Repeat this procedure several times a day.
Note: Instead of a piece of pineapple, you can use a cotton pad soaked in pineapple juice.
31. Fresh potatoes
A potato has many medicinal properties. It is effective when used to treat hickeys and other bruises.
- Cut a fresh potato and squeeze the cut surface on the hickey for about 20 minutes. This will apply the juice on the hickey.
- Using another fresh cut potato repeat the above procedure
- Do this procedure for an hour every day until the hickey disappears
Note: use fresh and ripe potatoes only. Do not use green ones as they may be toxic. Equally, avoid rotten ones as they may contain harmful germs.
32. Aloe Vera
As a natural moisturizer, aloe vera helps reduce the sensitivity caused by a hickey. It also has soothing properties. It speeds up the healing of damaged blood vessels.
- Extract aloe vera gel from its plant.
- Apply and gently massage it into the hickey
- Repeat this procedure two to three times a day.
Note: You may want to use aloe vera based cream instead of gel in case you cannot get the aloe vera plant.
You could also use strawberries. They contain much salicylic acid which has a strong blood dissolving effect. Therefore, it can remove excess blood from the area affected by a hickey and remove it. So just eat strawberries to eliminate your hickey.
34. Parsley Juice
Parsley is a herb that is usually added to vegetables as a salad. This herb facilitates reabsorption of blood to the damaged blood vessels in the inflamed hickey wound. This reduces the healing time of the hickey.
35. Fresh Turmeric
Turmeric is one of the most effective natural methods of getting rid of hickeys. Many people are now using turmeric to get rid of hickeys. Massage fresh turmeric mixed with alum into the affected area.
36. Garlic and Onion Mixture
A mixture of garlic and onion could be used to eliminate redness and swelling and heal your hickey fast. To get quick results follow the procedure outlined below.
- Get equal proportions of onion garlic and salt.
- Chop the onion and garlic separately.
- Combine them and add the salt.
- Mix them thoroughly to obtain a uniform paste of the ingredients. You could use a blender to facilitate the mixing of the ingredients.
- Place some of the paste on a piece of cloth or cotton wool.
- Compress the paste onto the hickey.
- Repeat this procedure three times a day for 2 to 3 days.
Note: To prevent burns that may damage your skin:
- Cover the hickey and the surrounding area with fabric and compress the paste over it.
- Ensure that the compress does not last for more than 10 minutes.
- The compress should not be done more than once.
37. Witch Hazel
Witch hazel has many properties that make it appropriate for getting rid of love bites. First, it contains tannins which tighten skin proteins. The resulting protective covering prevents bleeding and speeds up healing. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help cure the pain and inflammation caused by the hickey.
- Soak a cloth in witch hazel tea.
- Apply it on your hickeys several for a few minutes
- Repeat this procedure several times a day
38. Arnica Balsam
Traditionally, arnica salve has been used to cure sore muscles, sprains, strains, and bruises. A hickey is a bruise as a result of love bite. Although it is widely used to make a cream or gel to relieve pain, it can equally be used to cure your hickey. It functions by stimulating the activity of white blood cells, thereby increasing blood circulation. This, in turn, reduces the time required to eliminate the hickey.
How to Get Rid of a Hickey Quickly Using Other Effective Home Remedies
It goes without saying that you may often get a hickey in sensitive areas such as on the breast or belly. Use of ice, cold compress or warm compress may not be appropriate in such sensitive parts. There is a way out still – use margarine. Apply margarine into the affected area to relieve pain and swelling. Besides, it will help speed up fading it away.
40. Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter can be a very successful healing agent for bruises including hickeys. It moisturizes the skin and stimulates the repair of damaged skin tissues. Use margarine in the following ways:
- Apply cocoa butter to the affected area and massage the area for a while.
- To increase its effectiveness, apply cocoa butter after a warm compress.
You can use olive oil or almond oil if you can’t get cocoa butter.
Use of eggs is one easy and popular home remedy for getting rid of love bites. However, eggs can only be used to remove the hickey if it is a minor one. So before employing this traditional method, check that the hickey is not serious. Furthermore, ensure that the bruised skin does not have cuts. On ascertaining that the hickey is a minor one:
- Put an egg in a cooking pot with water.
- Heat the water until the egg becomes hard-boiled.
- Remove the egg from the cooking pot and let cool a bit.
- While still warm, roll the egg on the hickey continuously until it becomes cool.
- Repeat this procedure at least three times per day.
Note: You may use the egg with the shell or without the shell. In case you want it without the shell, remove the shell before rolling it on the hickey.
The heat from the egg and the massaging effect of rolling the egg on the hickey help to relieve pain and increases blood circulation. This reduces blood clots in the hickey, making it fade away and disappear faster.
42. Fresh meat
Meat! Yes, fresh meat can help remove your hickey fast. This method is appropriate for a newly acquired kiss marks.
- Get a piece of fresh beef
- Apply a fresh piece of beef on to the hickey.
- Keep it there for about 15 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure after about 30 minutes.
Note: Remember to clean the hickey area after you are through with the procedure.
Pepper helps disperse the blood clot, making the hickey fade away and disappear quickly. Furthermore, pepper will also relieve pain and swell in the hickey. So, it is a good remedy for hickey removal.
- Apply black pepper oil to the hickey.
- Massage it into the hickey with a cotton ball or your finger
- Repeat this procedure three times per day
For a long time now, cockles have been used to cure blood clot and bruises caused by impacts as a result of falling or being hit by something. In the same way, they can be used to fade a hickey fast. So, always keep cockle shells to help you heal a hickey faster, just in case you get one.
- Get some clean cockles shells.
- Crash the cockles into powder.
- Mix the cockle powder with water or wine.
- Drink the resulting solution.
- Repeat this procedure twice a day.
45. Coffee Powder
Coffee powder works well on hickeys, especially those around the eyes.
- Spread a little coffee powder onto a moist bandage.
- Cover the hickey with the coffee powder on the bandage.
- Let the bandage stay on the hickey for about one hour.
- Repeat this procedure twice a day to fade away the hickey fast.
What if You Can’t Get Rid of The Hickey?
Even if not treated, hickeys will naturally go away in about 5 to 12 days. However, a number of factors may influence how long a hickey lasts. If the hickey does not heal after two weeks, consult your healthcare provider, just in case there may be other health problems.
In the event that your hickey does not disappear as soon as you would wish, you should not panic. In fact, there are many other ways of dealing with a hickey instantly, in seconds, minutes or just a few hours.
Preferably, you can learn how to hide a hickey and cover it up until it heals and disappears on its own. This will save you the embarrassment from your friend, parents, and the general public.
Alternatively, in case you are unable to hide it, you can use excuses to explain your hickey. Yes. Just use tricks to explain your hickey so that no one knows it is actually a hickey.
Finally, in case you have any other useful way of getting rid of hickeys, a suggestion or just a comment, do not hesitate to share it in the comment form below. We shall be very grateful to hear from you and learn other ways of getting rid hickeys.
Sources and References
- How To Get Rid of a Hickey Fast: http://www.medicinedrag.com/get-rid-hickey-fast/
- How to Get Rid of a Hickey: http://www.whatisahickey.com/How-to-Get-Rid-of-a-Hickey.php
- How to Get Rid of a Hickey Fast: https://54health.com/how-to/get-rid-of-hickey-fast
- Hickeys? Erase Them Away! http://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4454
- Hickey Removal Tricks, Meaning, and How Long Does a Hickey Last: http://www.beautyhealthplus.org/2016/06/hickey-removal-meaning-how-long-hickeys-last.html
- How to get rid of hickeys: http://howfacecare.com/how-to-get-rid-of-hickeys-only-working-methods-that-will-surely-return-your-skin-to-norm/
- How to get rid of hickey – Sum up the effective ways: http://myhealthplan.net/how-to-get-rid-of-hickey-sum-up-the-effective-ways/