Copyright © 2016-2020 by TreatCure Community
All the content contained on this website is protected by TreatCure Community copyright. No part of any material posted on TreatCure may be copied, downloaded, stored in a retrieval system, or reproduced (fully or in parts) in any form (digital and non-digital) for any other purpose without the express written permission from TreatCure.
However, personal use of material on this website is permitted for research, scientific and/or information purposes only. Furthermore, the material may be shared, retaining its original link without publishing it anywhere whether in websites, books, magazines or any other mass communication media.
Permission to Use Our Content
You may request for permission to use our copyrighted material by contacting the TreatCure Admin through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The TreatCure Admin will then forward your request to the appropriate authorities for approval before getting back to you.
Filing Notice of Infringement
TreatCure authors and contributors have made every effort to contact copyright holders to obtain permission to reproduce copyright material. However, if any permissions have been unintentionally overlooked, TreatCure will be pleased to address the issue at the earliest opportunity.
To file a notice of infringement with treatcure.com, you must provide a written communication, by mail/post, or email to us. Kindly note that you will be liable for all the damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you substantially misrepresent that content on our website infringes your copyright. In case you are not sure of the infringement on your copyright that you want to claim, kindly contact an attorney first.
To speed up our ability to process your request, please provide us with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted content that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the content, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, postal address and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Send the written communication to the postal address or any of the email addresses provided on our Contact Us page.
Infringement other than Copyright
In case you want to report to us any other violation or legal issue, kindly contact us using the postal address or any of the email addresses (email is preferred) provided on our Contact Us page.